Ryanair - any way of retrieving booking ref?

(2 Posts)
BertieBotts Germany Thu 06-Dec-12 11:18:46

I think I might have sent it to the wrong email address blush I sent it to DP (as flight is for him) and the idiot assumed I'd sent it to myself (even though I'd just asked him for his email address!) and didn't check it had arrived. Tried to retrieve the booking via the site but it says the details don't match up.

I've found a number for their call centre, but there's a choice of an 0871 number at 10p per minute (and helpfully I only have a mobile, so probably more) or a "priority line" which is on 090 at £1 per minute shock

I'm not being overly cynical in thinking that the 0871 number is going to keep me on hold for more than 10 minutes, am I? hmm

SquirtedFrankinScentsInStable Thu 06-Dec-12 14:03:42

I would just bite the bullet and phone them. Theres the chance it has gone to a real email address and soemone else will be able to amend your booking.

I assume you tried retrieving the booking with the incorrect address? Do you sometimes type dot com when you mean dot co dot uk for example?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now