need a MED shared pool self catering villa ffair suitable for teenagers

(9 Posts)
diabolo Mon 10-Dec-12 16:18:38

www.thomascook.com/destinations/spain/arenal-den-castell/aparthotel-isla-paraiso/

Sorry, forgot to convert my links (why doesn't that happen automatically?????)

diabolo Mon 10-Dec-12 16:18:03

This:

http://www.thomascook.com/destinations/spain/arenal-den-castell/aparthotel-isla-paraiso/

was also lovely and I believe the apartments sleep 5. The sister apartments next door are called Arepar and are equally spacious. Arenal d'en Castell is a beautiful resort, not far from Fornells, with a fabulous beach and a bit more night-life.

The GW Villa Rentals apartments in Playas de Fornells were actually fairly quiet, given the kids around and as the pool can't be used after 10pm it was no problem on an evening either. Lots of Spanish owners so people would be eating late, but not rowdy noise, iykwim.

noddyholder Sat 08-Dec-12 13:33:18

there must be some 5 not outrageous.What about Ibiza?(nice bit) They would love it and it is actually v civilised in parts

Amblin Sat 08-Dec-12 13:22:17

Oh right. The issue is finding one that sleeps 5. Grr.
Also not too many steps (knee issues h )

noddyholder Sat 08-Dec-12 13:15:17

I stayed a those and also at Binibeca. Fornells a tiny bit busier but binibeca is my all time fave place apart from long haul. Stunning beach

Amblin Sat 08-Dec-12 13:13:13

How lively was it? Lots of nice reviews online. We want it with done life but not hoards of teens iykwim.

Also presume loads of trips to be made when you bore of the pool?

Amblin Sat 08-Dec-12 13:09:29

Ooh thanks

diabolo Sat 08-Dec-12 13:08:31

www.gwvillarentals.com/property-rentals/property-detail/?ID=3183

These are nice - there were kids of all ages when we last stayed here.

Amblin Tue 04-Dec-12 19:20:25

but not horifically rowdy please!

Like Mousses on lefkas but for teens

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now