Wanted Hotel recommendations for Tenerife in January must have heated pool.

(7 Posts)
Justtrying Tue 13-Nov-12 10:45:42

Dh and I are planning to go away in Jan with DD who will be 20 months, we went to Tenerife last feb, but despite the brochure saying the pool was heated, it wasn't. We are planning on going back as we don't fancy any longer flight with dd, but would really like a pool that is warm enough to swim in, indoors perhaps.

Can all you travelled mumsnetters get your thinking caps on please. Have considered Lanzerote too but the flights don't tie in with my leave that is fixed days, so Tenerife it is. Has any one stayed at the Sensatori? Is there much locally to do, we like to get out and about and not be tied to the hotel all the time.

Thanks in advance smile

MildlyMonica Thu 15-Nov-12 21:36:21

Bumping as very interested in same but with dd 8yrs.

gordonpym Tue 20-Nov-12 07:15:13

The Iberostar Anthelia has an heated pool, but not an indoor one. The temperature was fine.But we liked the big one a lot more, and my DSs were brave enough to swim in freezing water!

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 24-Nov-12 15:32:10

Sensatori is absolutely amazing!!! It's only in quite a small town but there is quite a bit to do in the surrounding area and beyond. The hotel itself has a lot to do as well.

maleview70 Sat 08-Dec-12 09:10:57

Conquistador has a heated pool.

It's a decent hotel and in a good spot.

notserp Tue 18-Dec-12 10:21:03

Abama in Tenerife has a heated pool year round, see here. So does the pricier Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque, here. Both very good for toddlers too.

Babybeargrylls Fri 21-Dec-12 09:12:59

Would recommend Bahia del Duque as heated kids pool is fantastic and facilities are good for toddlers and older children. Also- Lanzarote, would recommend the Princessa Yaiza as play room, food, pools and rooms are brilliant for children

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now