All inclusive ideas for Europe please?

(24 Posts)
goodtoesnaughtytoes Sun 06-Jan-13 15:42:42

Bump

SavoirFaire Fri 28-Dec-12 23:23:06

The Martinhal?
Or Nielson if you're sporty?

MariahScarey Fri 28-Dec-12 08:53:18

Punta prima a bit of a shit hole though.

Beegey Fri 28-Dec-12 08:52:10

I can second the Sani - we stayed in the village bit last year whichwas heavenly. I think we were half board but some of the other hotels within the resort were AI or full board. My mother sufferes from severe food allergies which the staff were extremely attentive to ( the head chef came out whenever she dined to walk her around the buffet/talk her through the menu of what she could and couldn't eat).

We went to club med in Portugal the year before and, though it was a bit naff and certainly not as chic as the Sani. Again,the staff were exceptional irt my mums allergies. Lovely beach for little ones and the food was truly fantastic. Quick flight followed by 20 min transfer made the journey very bearable.

mungojerrie Thu 27-Dec-12 20:18:37

Watching this with interest as we are looking for the same. We are looking at Club Med - but I've just been put off the cheaper one by tripadvisor reviews. Will keep looking!

@bbbum - Simpson travel looks amazing, that one you recommended is gorgeous!

leannac Thu 27-Dec-12 19:47:00

Friends of mine highly rate Sani in Greece & the place on baby friendly boltholes in paphos

bbbum Tue 04-Dec-12 19:24:43

Periyali by Simpson travel looks lovely!

Watching with interest - 4 yo and 22 mo with allergies smile

amck5700 Fri 30-Nov-12 23:42:18

We went to this place:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g312725-d482571-Reviews-Paloma_Grida_Village_Spa-Belek_Turkish_Mediterranean_Coast.html

plenty of food choices and the staff had great English.

Very family friendly and pools with lots of different depths

milkymocha Mon 26-Nov-12 10:45:14

Holiday village Majorca smile

KTB1234 Fri 23-Nov-12 21:26:14

Highly recommend Sani but it is Full board not AI

ihatethecold Fri 23-Nov-12 15:42:07

Diabolo. Can I ask when your sister went to the hotel in Minorca. Did she book more than one room? I'm asking because the hotel website will let me book 2 adults and 2 kids in the same room but the room description only states one kingsize bed!
Thanks

cheesesavory Tue 20-Nov-12 21:17:44

Have a look at club med, friend if mine went to Italy with them this year and loved it.

copycat Sat 10-Nov-12 21:45:20

Definitely look at Antalya region, Turkey for 5* AI (especially Belek). We have been to Turkey many times (other regions too), stayed at different hotels each time and never had a bad holiday. Can recommend hotels if you want but suggest you head to Tripadvisor for reviews, photos and discussion forums smile

Fluffy1234 Tue 06-Nov-12 12:06:39

Not quite all inclusive but have you considered Mark Warner holidays. I went on five when my children were pre school age and found they worked really well for us as a family.

diabolo Sat 03-Nov-12 17:05:24
MercuryRising Sat 03-Nov-12 08:19:23

We have just got back from Riu Kaya Belek in Turkey and I cannot recommend it enough. It
was 5* and pure heaven. The dcs loved it. Well worth a look smile

GreenShadow Fri 26-Oct-12 15:15:10

Turkey has a very good reputation for up-market AIs (and no, givemeaclue that is not an oxymoron - they are not all full of drunken yobs, but 'naice' people having a relaxing holiday).

It may be a bit far for you to fly, but if not, it's worth looking into.

doowpro Tue 23-Oct-12 11:22:58

The lovely Aphrodite Hills in Cyprus is offering all inclusive for the first time.
See here.
Personally I never want to cook or wash up on holiday ever again!

givemeaclue Fri 19-Oct-12 22:11:13

Two different companies

givemeaclue Fri 19-Oct-12 22:10:50

Sensatori Sani? Heard good things about both

Thanks for your help.

givemeaclue Fri 19-Oct-12 20:29:53

Up market all inclusive, is that not an oxymoron?

First family holiday, and my first break since 2009! We will be taking the DC's who will be 3 and 1.3.

Would like an all inclusive holiday, but maybe somewhere where you can still stroll into a nearby town for a drink.

DS has allergies so we need somewhere that we can communicate with the staff beforehand and generally feel confident.

Would like to stay in Europe, purely for the short flight, and planning to go May of next year.

Without sounding like a total snob, I would like up market all inclusive if that makes sense?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now