Eurodisney spends

(51 Posts)

Hi all, we have had eurodisney booked for begining of October. We are staying in the Newport hotel on a half board basis. How I have kept this secret from the children for just under a year I don't know! I was lucky enough to Disney a few times as a child/teen so I know roughly what to expect.But I'm looking for tips on spending please. A very unexpected large car bill has eaten into our spends!!
I am already planning on filling up at brekkie and wrap some rolls etc for lunch and take some water in and fill up at the fountains.
I really would like to be able to get the children a couple of small treats ie mickey/Minnie ears, stationary and also two larger perhaps a cuddly toy and jumper or pjs. Has anyone been recently and able to tell me a rough guide on prices?
We have DD1 aged 6.5, DD2 aged 5 and DS aged 2.5 then myself and DH. Staying for 3 nights and 4 days, we are going in term time (couldn't afford out of term and it's our only holiday for the last year and a half so very excited!).
Any tips would be appreciated on top of the snacking/eating in ques to pass time, meet Minnie & Mickey by the MGM studios, buy water in a shop near the train station?

newbiefrugalgal Tue 18-Jun-13 16:15:31

Bump smile

Anyone recommend Disney based hotels.
Best pool / play area for DC 5&6?
I know they have an offer running at the moment with kids free and half board, so planning a four night stay!

Planning on going mid September, obviously UK and France are back in school am I missing anything or happy to assume it won't be so crowded at this time?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now