Family holiday - 2-3 hours flight, maybe all inclusive with kids clubs.....where do I start

(12 Posts)
nocluemum Tue 15-Mar-11 14:00:16

Looking to go away for a week in the school hols with 2 kids and dh. Want no more than 3 hours on a plane maybe all inclusive and maybe kids club. Want good value for money but not cheap and nasty. No idea where to start as all the Thomas Cooks etc websites seem like you need hours and hours to sift through all the options. Can anyone recommend anywhere.....

StillSquiffy Tue 15-Mar-11 14:03:33

Oceania club halikidiki. Fab.

redrollers Tue 15-Mar-11 14:14:48

Sheraton Algarve, Pine Cliffs. you can get good deals

puerto pollensa majorca
gorgeous
very family friendly

nocluemum Tue 15-Mar-11 14:34:35

mildmannered - anywhere you would suggest hotelwise.....ta

tricky-i can't really recommend a hotel as we have always gone self catering to quite basic apartments in a fab location

everyonebutme Thu 17-Mar-11 20:57:52

Am bumping as I'd like similar recommendations and don't know where to start.

Sunnydale Fri 18-Mar-11 16:44:07

I'm bumping as would also love similar recommendations and everything I've found seems to start at £2000 - can this really be true? shock

clairenelliot Fri 18-Mar-11 20:46:13

ive just booked to go to tunisia for a week all inclusive with first choice holiday village with my husband and 8 month old. Been to Holiday villages before and they are great for kids.

Lisa2 Sat 19-Mar-11 23:54:11

Hi folks.
I live and work in Tenerife as a childcarer and have my own small little buisness.

I know Tenerife is slightly over the 3 hour flying time you would prefer but only one extra hour and you are almost guaranteed fab weather all year round.

Maybe you can have a little lok at these hotels.
I think most offer all inclusive board too.

Iberostar Anthelia (my personal favourite) is great for children and is right on the beach.

Sheriton La Caleta

Bahia princess

Guyarmina princess

Noelia

Isabel Hotel

Sensatori / gran melia

I hope this helps a little. Please do let me know if you have any other questions and i will do my best to answer.

Good luck with your holiday hunt.

Lisa.

moggar Tue 22-Mar-11 22:00:45

check out www.villapia.com it's very relaxing and brilliant food !

nocluemum Wed 23-Mar-11 15:20:04

Thanks Lisa. Will check those out. Villa Pia looks ace too but a little above my budget for this time....sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now