Anyone used Low Cost Holidays or Travel Republic?

(11 Posts)
defineme Sat 10-Nov-12 21:35:29

I used travel republic last summer to spain, as did my friends and we had no problems whatsoever-obviously I checked out the accomm on tripadvisor too.

ATraveler Sat 10-Nov-12 21:31:37

I tried two times, not bad. Good deals can be found lots of sites these days

Yurtiçi oteller

annh Tue 11-Jan-11 22:34:33

And welcome to Mumsnet Orence1966. Nice first post .... grin

dietqueen Tue 11-Jan-11 22:28:45

omg Im not using Low Cost at all even though they are cheap thanks for links

copycat Mon 10-Jan-11 23:17:06

I have noticed a few threads on the Tripadvisor Egypt forums about Low Cost Holidays. This one caught my attention recently or try this link here.

I have read positive recommendations for Low Cost Holidays too so hopefully your booking will be fine rookiemater.

dietqueen Mon 10-Jan-11 16:07:45

Gosh IVe heard good reports about Low Cost aswell, however looked this w-end and just about to book and they are asking for full money for a holiday that is for end of July.

Thought this was a bit strange as 2 days before were asking for a deposit...its put me off sounds a bit dodgey

orence1966 Mon 10-Jan-11 12:59:16

i booked with low cost holidays last summer and again for new year to go to sharm - there was a delay with our flight so we missed a day of our holiday but low cost holidays refunded us for the extra night. they were really helpful so can't complain. would recommend the falcon naama bay hotel it was really cheap but clean and good facilities

rookiemater Sun 09-Jan-11 12:02:54

Gulp have just booked for summer through low cost holidays, what sort of problems do people mention ?

copycat Sat 08-Jan-11 17:23:53

Yes I have used Travel Rebublic with no problems. Personally I would not use Low Cost Holidays as I have read too many bad reviews of their service on Tripadvisor. You could also check out the following websites; several of which I have used as well:

www.ulookubook.com/hotels

www.onthebeach.co.uk/hotels

www.teletextholidays.co.uk/Holidays/Hotels/

www.fleetwaytravel.com/hotel_only/

www.directline-hotels.co.uk/

www.medhotels.com/

www.sunshine.co.uk/hotels/

www.roomstostay.co.uk/

www.beatthebrochure.com/cheap-hotels/

www.a1travel.com/

chocolategal Thu 06-Jan-11 09:43:46

I've got a holiday booked to turkey in June with travel republic. First time using them but lots of contact & information from them so far.

dietqueen Thu 06-Jan-11 09:25:26

have found cheap hols on these site but never used them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now