West London free school

(8 Posts)
Biba05 Tue 30-Aug-16 19:20:13

My child starts year 7 at west London free school on Monday (5th Sep) and I have no information as to what time to be there. The booklet has information for 6th and 7th but nothing for 5th.... I've emailed the school but heard nothing back. Can anyone shed any light on this?? Thanks so much.

tobyYOUNG52 Wed 31-Aug-16 14:12:38

Ms Walker, Head of Year 7, will be emailing all Year 7 parents tomorrow with details about next week. It's an early start on Monday, but great fun. My son will be among the new arrivals.

Biba05 Wed 31-Aug-16 15:57:56

Thank you - much appreciated!

bojorojo Wed 31-Aug-16 16:44:28

How odd to get details of when to start at school via Mumsnet and that the founder of the school replies in person. How bizarre!

Crushedice44 Wed 31-Aug-16 20:19:38

And why would it matter how or who answers Bba05's genuine question. Many queries come to mumsnet and why should this one be any more bizarre. good luck to your child starting secondary Bba05 and glad you Have the information you need to assure yo about next week.

Biba05 Wed 31-Aug-16 22:03:09

Huge thanks for your generous message Crushedice. I chose to feel happy and impressed that a founder of my child's new school took the time to write a helpful and cheery message on mumsnet. Warmest wishes to all the parents with a child starting a new school this week.

Coconutty Wed 31-Aug-16 22:50:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mathsmum314 Thu 01-Sep-16 19:28:04

Whats so abnormal about someone having a google alert for something, then replying?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now