ukiset

(3 Posts)
dcsmith Tue 29-Dec-15 03:09:28

Hi, Firstly I am new here and happy to help anyone with questions if i can, i was hoping someone could help me with where to find example questions for the UKISET exam, I have a student applying from HK and although i know verbal reasoning, math question types I have little knowledge on creative writing topics and requirements, any help greatly appreciated.

itsadrycold Mon 04-Jan-16 23:43:49

My son took the UKISET this past autumn. He said he found the test quite challenging but the results that came back had him in the 90th percentile. There was a writing section but it was quite open-ended, something along the line of, 'what do you do on the weekend'.

I don't know how one can tutor for the writing section other then by helping the child be a decent writer. Apologies for not being able to be more helpful.

nmhra2016 Sat 29-Oct-16 12:18:49

We offer tutoring for the UKiset, and have a good idea as to the content, as we have prepped a few kids for the exam. We also got feedback after the test as to what the content is. PM if you want to know more details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now