Advice on Dulwich College, Abingdon School and Caterham School

(3 Posts)
Markdownandgood Thu 26-Nov-15 07:59:09

My son is going to study Y12 in 9/2016. We are waiting for the results of these schools and hope someone will give us advice. He will take Chemistry, Bio, Economics and Maths as his A-level subjects. He likes to study Economics and which school will help him to explore his interests and which school will provide more pastoral cares to overseas broaders?

roguedad Sat 30-Jan-16 16:09:51

I've only just noticed this post. I'll give Abingdon a plug. If you want a school to maximise the chances of exploring interests its size allows many things to be resourced whether of major or minor interests - sports, music, drama, arts (esp film-making) are all strong here. There are both boarders and day boys, looked after in houses with particular ones for boarders. The subjects you mentioned are also strong there at A level. Anyway, it's a while since you posted. Did you decide already?

EmbroideryQueen Tue 02-Feb-16 19:11:43

You can't go far wrong with any of those schools, they're all very nice. Does the prestige matter to you at all? If so, I'd say Dulwich followed by Abingdon, then Caterham.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now