Haverstock school camden london

(4 Posts)
Sarahdeany Mon 18-May-15 10:59:57

My daughter never it into any of our 6 chosen secondary schools for September so I am still currently looking for a school.
Haverstock in camden doesn't sound bad by the ofsted report but the school still has spaces so I was wondering why it isn't so popular..
I'm not in the Camden borough so tbh I don't have a clue about the schools reputation and would be so grateful if anyone could enlighten me TIA x

grovel Mon 18-May-15 16:46:25

Ed Miliband went to Haverstock. That's all I know about it, I'm afraid.

Davros Mon 18-May-15 21:28:28

And NDubz! I live nearby and know that it was rebuilt only a few years ago. All I can tell you is what I see driving by or from the bus window. Kids look from diverse backgrounds, behaviour looks ok to an outsider, not at all threatening. Kids are often out in numbers at all times of day, presumably allowed, and don't seem to be troublemakers. HTH. Sorry I can't give ore info.

werzwas Wed 01-Jul-15 21:51:50

My girls attend Haverstock (Y7 and Y9). They are both getting on well, good levels, and enjoying school. They take part in lots of extra curricular activities: sports, volunteering, charity fundraising, music, school play, etc. We are very happy with the school and would recommend it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now