Chigwell independent school - Guru Gobing Singh Khalsa College

(4 Posts)
countrysidemuffin Thu 17-Apr-14 22:28:15

Hi. We are considering Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College – independent faith school in Chigwell. I tried searching for it online, but its website is under construction. There is nothing I could find on mumsnet. I looked at the Ofsted report and bbc school ranking website – both say it’s good (but not great – although nothing wrong or adverse was reported).

I would like to know if anyone has any info about the school – how is it? What do parents say about the school? Achievements? Etc. Any information will be helpful.

Thank you.

countrysidemuffin Fri 18-Apr-14 21:45:18

any mums from Essex who may have heard about this school? will appreciate what you think of this school in Essex. Thanks.

wintertimeisfun Tue 22-Apr-14 19:47:32

oddly enough i drove past there yesterday. tbh i don't know anything about the school but it is set in a lovely part of essex!! dd is starting at chigwell school which is round the corner. fwiw the kids that i have seen walking to and from the school (the one you mention, not the one i mentioned) look like nice kids but i doubt that exactly helps you smile

countrysidemuffin Thu 24-Apr-14 16:27:58

thanks a lot. See if you hear anything else from anyone. Let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now