Chelmsford schools advice please

(5 Posts)
Daydreamer01 Sun 06-Oct-13 10:33:41

Hi I've been looking at secondary state schools in Chelmsford, mainly Boswells, Chelmer and Sandon. I don't currently live in the area and would really appreciate any honest feedback. Especially anyone who lives near Boswells, do the children cause any problems to/from school for residents? Would you move out of chelmsford for schools or are you happy with the choices? Thanks

MrsBartlet Mon 07-Oct-13 15:42:23

I don't have firsthand experience of any of those school but didn't want to let your message go unanswered! They all have good reputations. Chelmsford has good schools on the whole and I think people would be likely to move in to Chelmsford for the schools rather than out of it!

mumsneedwine Mon 07-Oct-13 18:19:14

I went to Boswells !! But as I left in 1985 it might have changed. I have looked at website and it looks good. Sorry not very helpful but have fond memories of the old place.

Daydreamer01 Sun 13-Oct-13 11:04:15

Thanks for your answers, it's so hard choosing a secondary school. I think I will just have to arrange some visits to the schools.

derektheladyhamster Sun 13-Oct-13 11:06:30

I also went to Boswells grin but left in 91. I still have friends there whose children go there though and they are very happy with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now