What does your child use to carry their cookery ingredients?

(30 Posts)
Sunnymeg Sun 22-Sep-13 09:49:21

Or food technology ingredients if we need to be precise! DS Year 7 has FT the same day as PE and will have to carry his PE kit to the lesson along with the FT stuff and his rucksack. This is because FT is his last lesson and they are not allowed back in the form room after last lesson to collect their PE kit! PE Kit will fit in rucksack, but son says it makes it too heavy for his back. In my day we all had to have baskets for cookery, but I have no idea what is used these days. Also do they still need to take their own tins and utensils? Before I load him up like a pack horse I need to know what he needs.

Thanks

Next week, one of the ingredients he has to pack is 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. grin

Scholes34 Tue 24-Sep-13 14:40:02

ThreeBeeOneGee - a 35mm film cannister is what you need!

Scholes34 are you the chap I met in Ibiza in 2001? We stayed up all night getting stoned? He was a photographer and everything he'd taken away with him was packed in a 35mm film cannister - including his dope I think grin
Twas a lovely night!

Lots of individual omes I mean! Not all packed into the one - now that really would have been impressive smile

Scholes34 Wed 25-Sep-13 09:27:05

No not me. Never been to Ibiza. I'm concerned that as I've moved over completely to digital photography my stash of film cannisters will now dwindle. Only two more sessions of food tech for DS2 to get through, though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now