Forest Hill boys and Peckham Academy

(10 Posts)
sincitylover Fri 19-Jul-13 22:30:51

Forest hill boys definitely - I live in this area and would have been happy if my son had got this school

motherinferior Fri 19-Jul-13 14:51:18

Which school do you like?

Evageorge Fri 19-Jul-13 14:49:12

Have a look at their Ofsted report, and data dashboard - Ofsted. I always recommend http://www.how-to-choose-a-school.org/ to support in choosing a secondary school - not for profit, and tries to be impartial. Have a good weekend

pinkdelight Thu 18-Jul-13 14:54:49

No-brainer means obvious choice - it doesn't even require thinking about. Just go for FH Boys.

shazdawn Thu 18-Jul-13 12:27:29

A no brainer surreyparen, I don't understand?

surreyparen Wed 17-Jul-13 20:07:57

Forest hill. That's a no-brainer.

bigTillyMint Wed 17-Jul-13 16:50:50

Glad to hear I've been of help - hope he's very happy theresmile

shazdawn Wed 17-Jul-13 15:34:06

Thank you for your quick reply TillyMint this is so helpful it as made up my mind about choosing this school.

bigTillyMint Wed 17-Jul-13 08:26:08

Forest Hill boys has got a good reputation - I know of a few boys there who are all very happy and doing well.

shazdawn Wed 17-Jul-13 00:19:14

Hi everyone
Does anyone have a son attending these schools?

I am seriously considering these two schools as all the schools I applied for Charter, Kingsdale,Haberdashers and Harris Boys East Dulwich he did not get a place and yes I did appeal and failed miserably even though I convinced myself I stood a chance.

Any quick feedback would be very appreciated as next week everywhere shuts down, thanks to all in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now