Oaklands Catholic Secondary and Sixth form, Waterlooville

(5 Posts)
Biscuitsneeded Thu 02-May-13 23:06:55

Relatives of my husband go there. They seem to be doing very well, and parents are happy!

Ilovegeorgeclooney Thu 02-May-13 20:11:46

I pm'd you earlier

agendabender Wed 01-May-13 11:50:19

Oh George can you tell me where you work? PM maybe? We don't know the area and have a toddler, so will be looking for a school for him eventually. That's really helpful information, thanks. Are you RC? How do you feel about teaching in RC schools?

Ilovegeorgeclooney Wed 01-May-13 08:26:28

I gather it is a great place to work. One of my DC went there for sixth form and got all A*, it was shortly after her father had died suddenly and they were fab, kind and supportive. I, as a teacher in another RC school, would highly recommend it.

agendabender Tue 30-Apr-13 20:58:09

Does anybody know anything about this school? DH is looking at a job there, but it would be a big move for us and we want insider information! What do the students and parents think about the school? Does anyone have any experience of how the "Catholic ethos" works in practice in this school? DH actually asked me to ask mumsnet about it, so we must be worth listening to!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now