The London Oratory School

(2 Posts)
magyarmum Fri 08-Mar-13 15:50:53

My son is due to start at LOS in September and I would love to hear some feedback on the pastoral care. I hear so much about the discipline and I wonder whether the school will end up crushing his spirit. My son is a high achiever both academically and sportswise. He is in the A team of his rugby club and I am worried he will have a big issue with not being able to run around at lunch time. Any advice?

SWStressed Tue 30-Apr-13 12:32:16

He will love it I have a lively Year 7 who has coped with not being able to run around in the playground. Sport is competitive and it is a big plus playing rugby. Yes it is very strict but the pastoral care is very good and he has had a good experience there so far. He has made a lot of lovely friends. Unlike many of his friends at other schools I haven't heard a hint of any bullying going on at all. The only downside is their friends are all over London. Prepare yourself for Friday night sleepovers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now