KS3 Maths. Could you recommend a book?

(7 Posts)

Thanks racing. I think I will have a look and order that. Then with the book, bitesize and MyMaths, I am in with a chance.

racingheart Tue 12-Feb-13 20:06:32

This was the best of the ones I looked at. It covers everything and explains it in a way even I can understand.

I asked noble, and he dug out his MyMaths log in. But MyMaths is saying the log in has changed and to see teacher. He says they don't use MyMaths this year but i will get him to find out the log in. Thanks for the suggestion.

noblegiraffe Tue 12-Feb-13 19:47:00

Does DS have a school password for the mymaths website? If he has access to this, it's better than any textbook as it has interactive lessons and tests on the whole maths curriculum.

Yes, thats what I have been relying on so far trinity. Do you think it's as good as any?

trinity0097 Tue 12-Feb-13 19:44:13

Why not look things up on the bbc bitesize website?

One that covers all the Maths I don't understand in order to help Ds1 with his homework?

We are having fun with cummulative frequency at the moment and DH and I are a bit confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now