Wandsworth Test results out when?

(6 Posts)
gazzalw Sat 26-Jan-13 20:29:22

Hi just trying to give a friend with a DC currently in Year 6 info about when the Wandsworth Test results are available to get from the Council? I seem to recall last year with our DS, that we were able to find out his raw score about a month before the 1st March Offers Day? Any ideas would be most appreciated.
Thanksgrin

gazzalw Mon 28-Jan-13 09:53:14

I've just answered my own question by searching...Last year it was around the 16/17th February....for anyone who is interested?

stclemens Mon 28-Jan-13 15:39:16

did you have to ask the Council directly to get it?

gazzalw Mon 28-Jan-13 15:45:25

Yes, we did but we are out-of-Borough. I think someone on Mumsnet tipped us off!

TheWomanOnTheBus Mon 28-Jan-13 16:18:28

How does work with the requirement that you need to know selective test results before you fill in the form in October?

Shouldn't - by law - Wandsworth tell everyone then so people who don't live nearby know whether or not to include on their form.

(Looking to next year for my DC....)

gazzalw Mon 28-Jan-13 16:27:50

they don't tell you before the CAF submission date though...not even for the selective entry cohort. The problem is that the children sitting the exam may overlap on the catchment/sibling/in-care criteria and selectivity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now