The head of our preferred school has been there for years and is going to have to leave at some point. Our 2nd choice school has had a very good acting head for ages but he doesn't seem to want to step up and become head at all
Waiting here too - DD (7) to get a place at the junior school,which is on the same site as the infant school she is in but still had to apply. Trouble is we have moved since she started there and so now out of the catchment as it stands (despite being a 10 minute walk away!) Am not thinking about what we will do if she doesn't get in. She will be the ONLY one of her friends to have to go to a new school. Another one with a laid back DH. Mantra: It will be fine, it will be fine, it will be fine.