RAAS

(4 Posts)
Charmaine1 Sun 09-Jun-13 11:11:46

My daughter will be attending 6th form at RAAS and really looking forward to it. Fantastic ethos, curriculum, staff and the grounds around are amazing. I'm a teacher and made a concerted effort not to send my her to my school.

kikilondon Mon 12-Nov-12 18:00:03

don't see the problem that the head's kids go elsewhere...I wouldn;t want my kids at school I was head of, particularly

kikilondon Mon 12-Nov-12 17:59:20

sykes, my dc hopefully going to raas next year

pm me if you like

sykes Tue 03-Jul-12 22:44:51

Would anyone be able to let me know their experiences of RAAS in Redhill/Merstham? Am thinking about it for a year's time for younger daughter. Other sibling at RGS in Reigate. Positives and negatives, please. Went to open day and liked it very much but have since heard quite a few negative comments about the behaviour of children at the school and, also, that the head's teacher (who I REALLY didn't take to) sends his children to RGS. That could be wrong but would love more information. Met a few other teachers who I was very impressed with. It would be for what is now called flexi boarding - ie, just a few days a term to board. Thanks very much in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now