Testbourne Community School, Hampshire - any comments, reviews?

(7 Posts)
PipSA Sat 25-Feb-12 16:02:49

We are considering relocating to the Whitchurch area, and we're wondering what the local secondary school (Testbourne School) is like. It comes across very well on paper ... any comments, reviews would be great! Thanks!

Idratherbemuckingout Sat 25-Feb-12 16:30:39

My brother's children go there and I think he is very pleased with it. If that is any help.

PipSA Tue 28-Feb-12 19:45:41

Thank you! smile

koalalou Tue 28-Feb-12 22:47:58

Hi, Testbourne has a very good reputation locally. Many of the parents where we live (catchment border) are really very keen for their children to get in.

PipSA Tue 13-Mar-12 14:37:27

Thanks, yes, we have realised that we will have to live in the catchment area for my girls to get in to Testbourne. We will hopefully pop down to have a look over the Easter holidays!

Terilly Sun 31-Mar-13 15:45:35

Dear PipSA - you don't have to live in Whitchurch area, we live in Andover about 9 miles away and out of catchment but had no trouble getting in. Really good school, certainly best in the area.

Oddjob555 Thu 08-May-14 13:01:57

What did you decide in the end? We are also looking at reloacting there and the kids eventually going to Testbourne.
Where did you decide to live too? Whitchurch / Overton??
thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now