Can anyone recommend a tutor in east London area?

(7 Posts)
beebe Sat 02-Jul-11 18:36:03

Hi
I am looking for a tutor to prepare my DD for Woodford County school as well as City of London School for girls exams. I would really appreciate it if there was a personal recommendation rather than going through a random agency.

Thanks

muffinmonster Sat 02-Jul-11 22:19:47

Hi Beebe. My DS had a very good tutor and was offered a place at Ilford County High. I would recommend her highly. PM me if you'd like her contact details. She is busy and may be booked up , but you can only ask.

beebe Sun 03-Jul-11 08:48:24

Thanks Muffinmonster, PM'd you.

dominik1 Fri 30-May-14 08:22:51

Hi, Could you recommend English tutor for my son to help him to prapate for 11 plus exams . We live in Chingford Waltham forest. Thanks

magomedov Tue 19-May-15 10:57:12

Hi all,
I know that it's been a long time since the thread was last active. However wanted to ask for your advise. We have strated our daughter's preparation for Woodford County school (she is 8 y.o. now) and currently are looking for a good tutor in east london, redbridge area who could help us with it?
Muffinmonster, bebe could you please pm me with the tutor's details, any recommendations or adivse will be much appreciated.

thatisthequestion Wed 08-Jul-15 21:15:16

Hi bit late but I just saw your post. The truth is I ended up tutoring myself and our DD got into all the schools (Woodford, Latimer, Bancrofts, City of London school for girls and Forest) with highest scholarships on offer. Now prepping DD2 and friends :-)

TotalTutorsLondon Thu 18-Aug-16 16:56:24

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now