The weather forecast for this week when schools go back......

(11 Posts)
ssd Sun 14-Aug-16 19:03:42

glorious!!

you couldnt make it up.

ThanksForAllTheFish Sun 14-Aug-16 19:50:50

Same as last year. At least we didn't have quite as much rain as last summer holidays.

prettybird Sun 14-Aug-16 22:37:00

Guaranteed good weather hmm

primitivemom Mon 15-Aug-16 00:48:54

Happens every Time angry

SauvignonPlonker Mon 15-Aug-16 12:07:19

Almost funny!

Euphemia Mon 15-Aug-16 13:37:01

Inservice day today - it was freezing in school! It'll be warmer tomorrow with all the wee bodies in. smile

Groovee Mon 15-Aug-16 17:37:16

In the past 11 years the first day back has only rained once angry

OhFuds Tue 16-Aug-16 18:33:03

30 degree's today in my area, oh well when my DS starts back next week at least he'll have a excuse so he doesn't need to wear his blazer.

Pokedex Tue 16-Aug-16 18:43:05

Absolutely gorgeous day today. I think our full school was out on the playing fields, felt more like the summer term!

ThanksForAllTheFish Tue 16-Aug-16 19:35:16

Well I'm pleased that DD is getting a few more wears out of her summer dresses as no doubt they will be outgrown come next summer term.

We also have no homework yet as it's the first week so at least the kids have been able to go out to play for longer after school.

Do you reckon it will be pissing down again come the weekend grin

prettybird Tue 16-Aug-16 20:30:22

Ds has started as he means to go on: doing homework plus some study (of every subject except the one that he's had a double period for that day) every early evening: minimum of an hour a day.

Last night he was doing English homework and despairing of how he'll do the standard required for Higher Close Reading. Tonight his time was tighter as he also has rugby training, but to give him his due, he did go upstairs to work before going out to training.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now