Day spa Glasgow or Edinburgh

(10 Posts)
OllyBJolly Mon 18-Jan-16 21:31:17

Can anyone recommend a day spa for a day out treat for my two daughters and me? One is in Glasgow, the other in Edinburgh so either city would be good.

I've been checking Groupon etc but they all seem to be salons and couldn't have 3 of us at once.

Tomorrowisanewday Tue 19-Jan-16 11:52:17

One Spa at the Sheraton in Edinburgh. Escape at One gives access to the sauna, heated rooms and pools - including the outdoor hydrotherapy pool. It's expensive, but I have never in my life been as relaxed as I was after this and a massage smile

Groovee Tue 19-Jan-16 18:16:23

Norton House at Newbridge have a small spa which is quiet and they do a variety of deals.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Tue 19-Jan-16 20:57:04

Blytheswood Hotel in Glasgow has a Thermal Spa experience which is incredibly luxurious. Absolutely immaculate, lovely way to spend a day.

OllyBJolly Wed 20-Jan-16 07:11:51

Thanks, everyone.

The Blythswood would be perfect but is a bit pricey. I'll look for deals on all three of them.

FedUpWithJudgementalPeople Wed 20-Jan-16 07:20:57

There's often deals for the Blythswood on 5pm.com

FanjofortheMammaries Wed 20-Jan-16 07:56:06

A second vote for one spa here. I go here every so often when I feel particularly stressed out..has an awesome rooftop jacuzzi

SauvignonPlonker Wed 20-Jan-16 16:34:17

Have a look on 5pm.co.uk & Itison for deals too.

OwlMother Wed 20-Jan-16 22:53:32

Norton house is not a patch on One Spa. It is quite dark and generally small. I also had a really bad manicure there. One Spa is lovely, a proper treat.

A friend and I went to Norton House before Christmas, rather than One Spa, as we were trying to be economical. It was so depressing. In future if we can't afford/ justify One Spa or similar we won't go.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Fri 22-Jan-16 17:21:28

I'm not an expert in any way, biut I believe there is a spa type thing at the Emirates Arena in Glasgow...

www.emiratesarena.co.uk/refresh-spa/Pages/Refresh-Spa.aspx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now