Phantom poo smearer in Glasgow

(8 Posts)
giraffesCantPluckTheirEyebrows Sun 17-May-15 16:41:27

Am not the poo troll, but it seems a real one is on the loose just now! Family have reported shit being smeared on the handles of doors to flats/houses. Also on the wait buttons at pedestrian crossings. Mainly in Anniesland area but some further out. Oh and also on the buttons for the cash line!

anyone else seen this?! Not sure if human or animal shit.

felkov Mon 18-May-15 13:18:46

I've not seen anything but it reminds me of when DH used to work in an office in the Merchant city and there was a phantom poo smearer in their office toilets shock

think the company finally tracked it down to one of the cleaning contractors ah the irony maybe its the same person?

OOAOML Tue 19-May-15 16:30:38

I once worked in an office in Edinburgh where there was poo and blood smearing by one of the contract cleaners. And various dirty protests that were almost certainly by staff.

giraffesCantPluckTheirEyebrows Wed 20-May-15 07:29:59

That's revolting

NorahDentressangle Thu 28-May-15 19:51:25

The police should be able to DNA it. That could lead to the culprit.

LineRunner Thu 28-May-15 19:54:06

I worked once where someone snot-smeared inside the toilet cubicles.

We assumed they were not quite well, and I assume it's a serious pathology.

WankerDeAsalWipe Thu 28-May-15 20:58:41

Snot smearing, pooing on the floor, peeing in toilet brush holders etc are all very common in offices nowadays - I've seen notices requesting people not to do it posted on the doors!

Lj8893 Thu 28-May-15 22:04:17

I used to work in a pub and when clearing up at the end of the night found period blood smeared all over the toilet cubicle. It was everywhere!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now