Holiday clubs in the Bridgwater/Taunton area?

(3 Posts)
misscph1973 Wed 13-Aug-14 21:14:43

I just moved to North Petherton, right between Bridgwater and Taunton. My kids were at the YMCA activity camp in Bridgwater today, and my DS age 7 loved it, but my DD age 9 wasn't so keen. I am now looking at the holiday club at the Trinity sports centre, but they have to be over 8! I would like them to go together. Can anyone recommend any other clubs? I prefer Bridgwater as it is closer, but Taunton would be okay as well.

misscph1973 Thu 14-Aug-14 08:28:16

bump

Storm15 Sun 25-Jan-15 13:06:02

Kings Hall School runs something called Woodland Adventures for little ones and sports coaching for older kids - that would be your closest. Wellington School does a (much cheaper) sports thing over the summer holidays (not sure about the other holidays). Taunton School has one too but don't know a great deal about it. All the sports centres run byTone Leisure do them. Finally Pro-Coaching do week-long courses in various sports. Pretty sure they all have websites. There's quite a lot to choose from!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now