Holiday club Wimbledon/Raynes Park - Half Term February 2014

(9 Posts)
mommyabby Fri 31-Jan-14 11:23:14

We are looking for a holiday club or child minder for our 3 year old for the half term (17th to 21st February). We live in West Wimbledon and most of the holiday clubs are for kids more than 4 years old. Our DS will be 4 in June sad
Any suggestion for a holiday club or a good child minder in the Wimbledon or Raynes Park area would be appreciated.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Fri 31-Jan-14 11:25:35

Have you tried the YMCA on the Broadway? I haven't used them myself but a colleague has done so for about 15 years and her kids love it.

If you'd consider an older, experienced teenager, I could probably find you one of those smile

mommyabby Fri 31-Jan-14 11:30:53

Thank you so much. Let me talk to YMCA and see what they say.

MertonParker Fri 31-Jan-14 11:42:22

Playdays on Wimbledon Hill run holiday club, I think - places reserved for their after school club kids, but then open to any others...

mommyabby Fri 31-Jan-14 12:42:56

YMCA on the Broadway only takes kids who are at least 4 years old. sad

PPaka Fri 31-Jan-14 12:49:34

Building blocks?

Camp Beaumont

David Lloyd?

There's another holiday club at Wimbledon High, but can't remember what it's called

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Fri 31-Jan-14 13:02:45

I don't think Camp Beaumont and the other one at Wimbledon High (Super Camps?) run at half term, just during the summer holidays. I might be wrong, though.

This is a really tricky stage - I remember it well. Have you got any friends who could look after him for a couple of days whilst you work then you swap?

mommyabby Fri 31-Jan-14 13:34:00

Thank you for your response PPaka and TheReturnoftheSmartArse. We are new in the country. We do not have any friends/relatives.
I called up Camp Beaumont. They were busy and said that they will call back. I am following up with other camps.

mommyabby Fri 31-Jan-14 13:41:52

Got an email from Camp Beaumont. TheReturnoftheSmartArse is right. They do not run camps at Kings College School (KCS) in half terms. Talked to Wimbledon High (Super Camps). They want the child to be at least 4 years old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now