Camp Energy Oxford?

(3 Posts)
curlymum123 Mon 20-Jan-14 11:15:46

HAven't used Camp Energy but we use Active Camps at Oxford High School and they are really good so definitely worth trying as another option. My kids love it anyway and always want to go back every holiday so can't ask for more than that. Here is the website: www.active-camps.com.

mydoorisalwaysopen Wed 07-Aug-13 23:31:52

My sons went last year and didn't enjoy it. the good stuff happens infrequently (archery, kayaking etc) and as they didn't go every day often seemed to be on the days they weren't there! I thought the daily swimming was a good thing but they were not convinced and begged me to never send them there again.

Katybabes Tue 30-Jul-13 19:30:52

Anybody used this? My boys have started this week, just mornings and although its fine, the activities they're doing don't quite match up to the website promises. I mentioned this to the staff this morning who reassured me that wasn't the case, and although the boys had a better day today it was still just swimming and team games - no sign of canoeing, archery and all the other exciting things that made me choose this camp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now