Kings Camps, Cheadle Hulme School

(4 Posts)
dragonflymama Tue 04-Jun-13 15:47:20

Does anyone have any experience of this summer club for young children? My 4yr old daughter is currently in preschool every day and am concerned she will be bored for her 8 week summer holiday. I'm about to give birth, so will have my hands full for a few weeks / months. Came across King's Camps and thinking the multi active programme mornings M-F for 5 weeks. Hoping she will be active / stimulated and I can then dedicate afternoons to her when the new baby hopefully (!) sleeps.

Picturesinthefirelight Sun 14-Jul-13 00:32:33

Dd did Kings Camp when she was in reception & year 1. She really enjoyed it despite not bring sporty.

changejustforyou Wed 17-Jul-13 21:09:43

If only for mornings there are , at least in my area, lots of other holiday schemes that are cheaper. They often run from 9 till 3pm and cost maybe a tenner a day.
We have been/are using using kingscamp (for the whole day, 8.15am till 5.45pm, and costs £37.50/child...). Anyway, all 3dc gave enjoyed it, lots of different activities, swimming art etc

dragonflymama Sun 06-Oct-13 21:09:29

Thanks all, ended up using kings camp, daughter loved it and will be doing oct half term too. Sorry for delayed gratitude, had another baby few days later so have been pretty busy!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now