School Language Holidays

(8 Posts)
Martas Mon 23-Apr-12 15:22:59

Dear friends;
I am writing from Spain and would need your help about summer language schools. I am planning to send my son to England for a few week in summer time.
I have seen Camp Beaumont and would appreciate if you can give me some references about this organitation.

Martas Tue 24-Apr-12 13:16:37

Camp Beaumont - Could anyone provide some information about this organitation. I would like to send my son with them for two or three weeks in summer time and would highly appreciate your comment.
Thank you

SaraJane1 Tue 08-May-12 13:21:55

Hi Martas, Peak Horizon (www.peakhorizon.com) look good, they are English speaking camps in the French Alps. My children are attending this Summer. Language lessons in the mornings and activities in the afternoon so we are all happy!

TheWave Thu 24-May-12 21:42:26

The boarding option at Camp Beaumont for foreign students looked good at St Helens when we have done the day camp thing. How old is your son? It is all very organised and most children enjoy the activities.

YummyMummySarah Sun 17-Jun-12 10:45:07

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Cokeaholic Sun 24-Jun-12 20:36:43

Having just perused the ATE holidays website it seems they offer residential English Language courses.

Habanera Sat 27-Apr-13 23:53:26

My daughters have enjoyed several summer weeks at various residential Camp Beaumont sites and would happily go again. They met lots of non-English speakers there including a boy who travelled from site to site for several weeks last summer.

Healthmatters Wed 01-May-13 14:03:38

If you are looking for an educational and fun summer camp where your son would be able to practice his English and learn more about healthy eating, physical activity and have lots of fun at the same time, then Global Future Fit might be a good choice. http://www.globalfuturefit.com. It all depends on what you are looking for!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now