Move out of London limbo land......

(1 Post)
toffeetree Sun 19-Jun-16 20:40:31

Hello,
anyone else out there stuck in a bit of a "now what?!" situation??? I've lived in London for nearly 3 decades, nearly two in one area and have relatively recently moved and am thinking of moving again but this time out of london completely.

I'm in my mid thirties, have a 19-y-o at uni who visits me but essentially, I'm a single woman now and have been for the last three years which is strange in itself after being a single mum etc..

Anyway, I have an opportunity to move out of London and on the one hand would like to although when I moved I thought I would feel different and I don't but am just isolated from friends as am far.

Anyone else got older children or in a simliar situation? I had to stop working due to illness although looking to go back part time initially but everything seems......now what do I do kind of thing, my child has left home and don't know anyone but moving (to Brighton from London) seems like a good idea as I spent large chunks of my childhood living by the sea so know what it's like. I also know what it's like to live outside of London and so find myself stuck. Any advice? :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now