Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

6 months post break up

(4 Posts)
flowerbomb1982 Sun 20-Nov-16 12:05:20

Hi looking for any advice or anybody going through or been through similar. Broke up with ex approx 6 months ago due to his unreasonable behaviour e.g. Mood swings shouting at me up and down weed smoking, never knew where I was with him in between we had good times and stableness to some degree as long as I was towing the line and didn't speak up or rock the boat. Anyway I left with my son who he still has 2-3 times a week

anxiousnow Sun 20-Nov-16 18:46:38

Hi OP, so are you wanting him back or just want advice on how to get over him? Has he changed at all and does he control the mood swings etc when with your son? What seems to be his viewpoint?

flowerbomb1982 Sun 20-Nov-16 18:49:45

Hi anxious now I pressed post too soon and did not know how to edit and started a new thread on here life after relationship break up

flowerbomb1982 Sun 20-Nov-16 18:51:29

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2785237-life-after-a-break-up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now