Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

relationship with food

(3 Posts)
randomer Sat 19-Nov-16 16:36:08

whats yours like? Mine is dreadful. I would rather eat sweets and drink than prepare a meal.

Needless to say this is not helping my wellbeing.

whattodowiththepoo Sat 19-Nov-16 16:58:01

It's very good now it didn't used to be but now I eat to live and don't live to eat, I used to enjoy the immediate feeling of satisfaction now I enjoy the efficiency of tasty healthy food.
It fuels my body, it is good for me, I enjoy eating it, I enjoying cooking it, i enjoy planning it.
I get much more from food now that when I used to binge eat crap.

DiegeticMuch Sat 19-Nov-16 20:30:45

Not good. When I'm not eating it I'm thinking about it. I eat loads of fruit and salad but loads of white carbs and savoury junk too, sometimes 3 packets of crisps at once, or 2 croissants. I'm not a foodie and dislike cooking - I'd happily eat rice and beans in the jungle with Vorderman, Lamb and co.

The only reason I'm not huge is because I exercise a lot, and I don't like puddings, red meat, or fried stuff other than chippy chips.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now