Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Help

(3 Posts)
Misshewer Sat 19-Nov-16 10:46:49

i have 2 children not by my current partner. We've been together for 3 years on and of. Now im going to sound really childish when i bring up what i am but we sometimes argue over stupid things say our dog etc just stupid things that isnt really nec. We've broke up and got back together about 3 times now maybe 4. I do love him obv and i just cant deal with the petty arguments anymore its just stupid we've recently broke up for 2 weeks and got back together on the 15th of Nov which was our 3 year aniv. When we met our relationship was rushed we were together everyday since the day we went to a rave (i no lol). He came around the other night and mentioned that he doesn't see us buying a house in the future.. Now i tend to live in the present not the future so I've not really thought about that i am in no way ready to buy a house having a 16 hour job he works full time! And i don't really feel he is ready to buy a house either including he is in debt from being a rascol at a younger age. What does he mean by this? Does he mean he doesn't see a future or what? I find it really hard to understand him sometimes please help sad

TheNaze73 Sat 19-Nov-16 10:50:45

No, he means he's happy with things & you as they are. It's totally his prerogative however, if you're not on the same hymn sheet, you you should move on

CapsicumCat21 Sat 19-Nov-16 10:53:11

It doesn't really matter what he does it doesn't mean. This really isn't a healthy relationship at all. Constant arguing over petty things. Constantly breaking up and getting together again and 2 kids in the middle of all this??!!!

You need to make a clean break and concentrate on your children for awhile. It can't be a pleasant atmosphere for them in your home at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now