Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Need advice.

(2 Posts)
Georgiarose95 Sun 13-Nov-16 23:15:28

I was 6 months pregnant and unfortunately lost the baby a few weeks ago. I was never with the father but he gave me false hope all throughout my pregnancy saying 'let's see how things go' he's continued to do this for months and even after I lost the baby.

We are now making preparations to bury the baby. I asked him last night what is going to come off us.. he told me doesn't want to get with me and only wants to talk to me where the baby is concerned, i said ok.. he then backtracked and said he wants to talk to me and that he has feelings for me but doesn't want to act on them. I don't know if he's just saying this because we've had arguments lately? After running me down he then asked to take me out this week and he's paying. Why would he want to do this, does he really care about me?

Advice is needed as I think my friends are sick of hearing about it lol.

fc301 Sun 13-Nov-16 23:59:56

So so sorry about your baby.
Best case scenario he us not handling his grief well.
More likely he likes keeping you dangling. Surely if he cared about you then you guys would be in a relationship by now??
Sounds like you deserve WAY better than this.
Sending you strength to get through the burial xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now