Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Thread about woman who thought her daughter was being abused.

(9 Posts)
iamscarlett Sat 12-Nov-16 15:30:27

Was it deleted? I was following it but hadn't posted on it. Sorry for a TAAT!

ISpeakJive Sat 12-Nov-16 15:41:23

I think the thread was pulled until they could do a bit of digging into the OP. But I might have that mixed up with another deleted thread.

Bluntness100 Sat 12-Nov-16 15:45:49

Yes, they said they were pulling it until they could investigate the op more. I think some accused the op of being s troll and then reported it.

RosieLD Sat 12-Nov-16 15:48:58

It was pulled and then I emailed them and then they gave me my account back but won't put the thread back as it got to many reports (I am the OP).

I just want to say that I followed the advice. I was also probably really cold on that thread but it's seriously hard to come across on the internet how you actually are being.

OurBlanche Sat 12-Nov-16 15:51:34

Thanks for the update Rosie

Yes, you did sound cold, in a really 'end of tether' manner. Don't worry about that it isn't really important. I hope it all goes well for you now.

SandyY2K Sat 12-Nov-16 15:57:17

Rosie, I hope you're okay. It's a shame the way the posts get reported when all you want is support.

RosieLD Sat 12-Nov-16 16:00:36

Thank you smile yeah I do understand all the reports not getting why it can't be put back though as surely that's why people were reporting so Mumsnet looks into it which they have. It just makes it seem like I was making it up now. Oh well I am feeling less at the end of my tether now and ready to face the future with everything and support dd.

flapjackfairy Sat 12-Nov-16 16:38:05

Big hugs rosie. Best wishes for the future to you and your dd x

Featherybum Sun 13-Nov-16 10:18:24

Hope you are ok Rosie all the best for you and your dd x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now