Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Good solicitor needed

(4 Posts)
unsi Wed 21-Sep-16 17:07:49

Hello. Can anyone recommend a good, honest, straight talking, get the job done solicitor in Leeds for a financial/family dispute? Thanks.

Member930388 Wed 21-Sep-16 17:21:02

Hi there, sorry to hear you are in need of a solicitor. I own a law firm in Essex and have a brilliant family lawyer that i could refer you to. She is incredibly straight talking. We can offer meetings via Skype. However I understand if you prefer the idea of a local solicitor. Let me know if you would like the contact details. Liz x

Member930388 Wed 21-Sep-16 17:29:38

Hi there, sorry to hear you are in need of a solicitor. I own a law firm in Essex and have a brilliant family lawyer that i could refer you to. She is incredibly straight talking. We can offer meetings via Skype. However I understand if you prefer the idea of a local solicitor. Let me know if you would like the contact details. Liz x

SkyRabbit Wed 21-Sep-16 17:56:09

Not in Leeds but look on the findasolicitor site run by the Law Society - you can search by area. Make sure that they are a member of Resolution - supports more collaborative approach rather than adversarial.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now