Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Still on the rollercoaster ride

(5 Posts)
faffalotty Wed 21-Sep-16 13:48:29

I've posted on here previously about my husband's lying, which then led to admission of an affair and the break up of our marriage...

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2646751-Repeated-lying

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2651911-Just-found-out-dh-had-an-affair

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2707111-Facebook-profile-picture-what-would-you-think

Although I have come to terms with what is going on, to some extent, and had a couple of weeks where I didn't cry at all, this week is really really hard.

We move out of our family home on Friday and I move to a new house with my DCs. I am experiencing very high levels of stress and anxiety again and bursting into tears at random moments. Should have got some more diazepam from the gp, but a bit late now.The original plan was that STBXH would be moving all of his stuff out (he's already taken most of it) on Thursday, but due to work circumstances he now has to do it on Friday, when I am also moving out. I find it very difficult to cope in his presence so I'm dreading it. I just hope that he gets it all done quickly and just quietly slips away.

I'm getting tearful now just thinking about leaving the house for the final time. Trying to be positive but it's tough. Any inspirational/cheesy quotes gratefully received!

Can someone else be with you to help out on Friday?
I'm sorry but the light is there at the end of that tunnel.

faffalotty Thu 22-Sep-16 19:45:59

Hi Hellsbells

I've got my mum and dad come to my rescue. They don't live locally but have come to support me smile. Feeling a bit calmer now, I think it is the exhaustion!

Littleelffriend Thu 22-Sep-16 19:47:56

It will be a fantastic new start. Good luck

Griphook Thu 22-Sep-16 19:48:10

Can you get to move out after you? So
You can move your stuff first thing and he can have 3pm onwards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now