Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

when will this end - divorcing narc ex

(4 Posts)
greenberet Tue 20-Sep-16 16:23:07

I posted this yesterday - I am having another shit day - i have just spoken to some pompous arse at the court re my solicitor coming off record but keeping the details confidential -ie that i am making a complaint against her and I just want to throw the towel in - this is my post from yesterday
i'm really struggling right now - have it within my power to destroy the x once and for all but I can't do it - but instead I am destroying myself - so I would be defending myself if i did it right? my mental health is falling apart - i am not sure when I will crack - I have tried to phone womens aid and just put out a call to my mental health team. I am 4 weeks away from Final hearing and currently have no legal representation - long story - today it clicked why letters from HMRC have been coming here re an unpaid debt - he was manipulating the situation so the bailiffs turned up and took personal belongings away in the next two weeks - the kids have just come in and moaned cos their tea is not ready - when are the legal world going to wake up and stop these highly regarded professional C88ts from continuing to abuse us even though they chose to fuck off with someone else - im sorry i have had enough - been bullied by x been abused by my own legal team and now getting abused by his solicitor too - its all a bloody joke.

how many women are getting destroyed by this and as a result the kids also pick up on the constant stress - this cannot be good for them yet these "cunts" are not held responsible for the untold damage they do. Would I ever let my daughter stay home and look after her kids and be dependant on some man - to be thrown on the scrap heap 20 years down the line - no fucking chance !

TeenyW123 Tue 20-Sep-16 16:50:13

Hi Greenberet

Did you post in Hobbit's Bar, a while ago now? I haven't got any advice, but I'm here to hold your hand.

TBHhadEnough Tue 20-Sep-16 18:01:56

Sounds awful OP. No advice as I've just started on the road to freedom!

greenberet Tue 20-Sep-16 18:14:10

Hi Teeny - i have no idea who you are but yes I was in hobbits bar - thank you for holding my hand - I am so fucked off right now - i have lost faith in the whole legal system they are just bloody crooks in a suit - they spout a whole load of legal jargon that at the end of the day means bugger all - "i believe i have answered your questions" - no you fucking haven't you have completely ignored at least 7 issues - they play the biggest games of all - and when you question you get "I'm sorry I must have misunderstood". TBH if you are dealing with a narc cut your losses and run if you can - the emotional toil is not worth the aggro and if you can find a way to be happy this is all the justice you need.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now