Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What is wrong with me seriously?

(10 Posts)
sadallthetimexx Thu 15-Sep-16 08:13:30

It's been 15 months now.
I met him last year and we started seeing each other,told me he loved me etc
Then he disappeared out of my life just like that,I sent him a text one day and he told me not to contact him.
I didn't know what I had done wrong.
I managed to track him down on Facebook,opened a fake profile (I know crazy ) he accepted and he has a girlfriend and 2 kids.
Ever since then I've checked the page daily ..
I'm still so hurt and feel so stupid after all this time.
Stupidly expected him to come back but he didn't.
I know I'm a mug

sadallthetimexx Thu 15-Sep-16 08:42:17

Am I past help? :-(

jeaux90 Thu 15-Sep-16 08:45:43

Hey OP, what he did was horrible but it says everything about him and absolutely nothing about you. He is clearly a liar and a cheat and not worth your time. He was frivolous with your feelings so why would you pine after someone who doesn't respect you. Remove him from your facebook. You really need to move on from this. Big hug. x

LoveRosie2008 Thu 15-Sep-16 09:01:22

There are loads of these types around.

Worse now than it was with the ease men can get women even if they are in a relationship. It's not you they can be very convincing.

It's just finding the diamond thats the difficult bit.

Just put it down to experience, you will be one of many to him.

sadallthetimexx Thu 15-Sep-16 09:05:18

I honestly thought he had feelings for me.
He constantly chased me etc.
When I look the Facebook page I get so angry,playing the doting dad.
I would of had more respect if he had told me the truth rather than just disappear.
What a total coward,chose to run than deal with the consequences.

LoveRosie2008 Thu 15-Sep-16 09:12:06

Many of us have had this kind of treatment I'm sure.

Men seem to be able to be particularly hurtful with this kind of stuff.

Sad thing but the older you get and the more experience you have the more you always hold a little bit of yourself back, I would recommend doing this next time. flowers

sadallthetimexx Thu 15-Sep-16 09:19:41

I wasn't even worthy of an apology is what hurts the most.
He must have any guilt or anything.
I keep replaying all the nice things even tho I know it's bull

Humblebee1 Thu 15-Sep-16 14:00:56

You need to remember that although you have been used and very poorly treated, at least your not the poor mother of his kids who assumes no doubt what a wonderful man he is. Put it down to experience and move on to better things.

Humblebee1 Thu 15-Sep-16 14:03:14

PS. There is nothing wrong with you. Nothing at all.

MatildaTheCat Thu 15-Sep-16 14:19:30

His FB profile is a lie, isn't it? He's not a lovely doting father living the dream. He's a low, woman hunting predator. A cheat. A liar. Someone you are unlucky to have met but lucky to have out of your life.

Ask a friend to delete all possible contacts from your FB, phone and computer. Then breathe deeply and be glad you are free to meet other, better people. You've been tricked and hurt but his family continue to be.

Time leave it behind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now