Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

still living with partner after break up

(3 Posts)
12345a Sat 27-Aug-16 21:19:35

My partner of 11 years broke up with me 4 weeks ago. I live in his house with my teenage son, I have my own house to move back to but can't move in for another 3 weeks. It's hell. I have tried to save the relationship but he had built a brick wall, won't listen and blames me for the breakdown without any explanatio. He won't talk. I cry every morning before work and am trying to put on a brave face buts it's very diffiucult. I can't move earlier because of work commitments and not wanting to unsettle my son before he returns to school, he's at a boarding school. Help...

PotatoBread Sat 27-Aug-16 23:21:04

I can imagine that it's hell but in the grander scheme of things 3 weeks isn't that long - at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. Only three weeks until a brighter and better future - please just try to cling to that thought in the meantime

HeddaGarbled Sun 28-Aug-16 00:05:13

Hotel?

Separate rooms and being out a lot?

flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now