Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I want to be appreciated

(3 Posts)
PebbleTTC Sun 07-Aug-16 20:50:47

I can't even believe I'm writing this. Married for 20 months, have a 12 month old and really hating my life at the moment. I'm up in bed now as I just can't stand the sight of my husband today, all we do is bicker. I just want to fuck off away from it all - I feel like I do everything - cook 3 meals a day 7 days a week, look after the money, bills, buying clothes, I feel like my husband just sits there and waits for me to push and nag and do things for him - example at the moment he wants to go do a course - I found the course and did the research and he was supposed to apply for it - deadline has already passed and there he is just floating around the house putting up stupid cctv that we have ZERO need for but he wants it.

I know it's an awful thing to say and to even admit to myself but I'm disappointed in who Iv chosen as a partner and I'm prob to blame as the I'm the one doing all the things for him

LumpySpacedPrincess Sun 07-Aug-16 20:56:42

Was he like this when you married him or is this a recent development?

PebbleTTC Sun 07-Aug-16 21:01:36

I don't know, I suppose he was. I suppose since Iv had the baby I notice it more as I don't have time to be looking after both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now