Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Who has kissed a woman? (Inspired by many recent threads)

(90 Posts)
Pome90210 Sun 24-Jul-16 22:11:16

So, out of curiosity due to quite a few recent threads on the topic, who of those who are in relationships with men have kissed women?

Have just realised at middle age that I never have, but am not opposed to the idea.. what is it like in comparison to men?

admittedly I am quite drunk and have a bit of a crush on a female friend

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pome90210 Sun 24-Jul-16 22:16:16

I have had too many ciders so please don't introduce crap songs to the thread

croons Katy Perry grin

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MummyBex1985 Sun 24-Jul-16 23:06:07

I have. Perfectly straight though.

Wolfiefan Sun 24-Jul-16 23:07:23

I must be drunk too. Read that as "spoons Katy Perry!"shock

Pome90210 Sun 24-Jul-16 23:09:04

I would not like to spoon Katy Perry. She's a bit scrawny for me grin

MissPricklePants Sun 24-Jul-16 23:09:18

I have but I'm a lesbian!

Dachshund Sun 24-Jul-16 23:10:54

Many a time. Exactly the same as men - although I go for tall bearded guys generally so was put off by smooth soft cheeks and the shortness!

I guess also different on that I have zero sexual attraction to women so didn't feel anything when kissing them

UchimuraBabies Sun 24-Jul-16 23:11:07

I have, once. I was very drunk and I basically came to my senses realising she and I were kissing. It was nice, but it didn't flick a switch or anything. A good memory and nothing else.

Purplemonkeydishwasherpimp Mon 25-Jul-16 00:31:32

I've kissed maaaany girls, I've never been in a relationship with a woman however.

Purplemonkeydishwasherpimp Mon 25-Jul-16 00:32:13

I say girl as i was singing katy perry in my head...

Doinmummy Mon 25-Jul-16 00:36:21

I have never kissed a woman and not sure I ever would , even when drunk .

PsychedelicSheep Mon 25-Jul-16 00:42:41

I've kissed a few girls (and done more with a couple). It's softer and slower generally I would say. More sensual. I liked it 😉

FeedMyFaceWithJaffaCakes Mon 25-Jul-16 00:56:04

I have kissed five women and had full sex with two. It was lovely.
Currently my gorgeous male DP is sound asleep next to me smile
Guess I just go with the flow?

Pome90210 Mon 25-Jul-16 01:13:47

Out of curiosity (and stupidity) what is half sex?!

Katy Perry doesn't mention that bit hmmgrin

PonchosLament Mon 25-Jul-16 10:24:49

I have snogged etc a couple but no more.

Not really fussed about it though.

NeedACleverNN Mon 25-Jul-16 10:27:51

Yep. Kissed them and had sex with them.

I would say it was experimentation in college but in reality I am still attracted to them and would happily do it all over again.

I am married to my DH now and we have been toying with the idea of a 3 some one day. Still haven't completely ruled it out

proseccowithastraw Mon 25-Jul-16 10:42:20

Women are more likely to be more open and fluid about their sexuality, so I suspect loads of women will say they've 'given it a go' at least.

Kissing a woman ime is sooooo much hotter and sensual than kissing a man. I am in a relationship with a woman now and identify as bisexual. I still occasionally find a man attractive, but I NEVER fantasise about kissing a man. It does nothing for me anymore. I can understand...other stuff, but kissing for me is only enjoyable with a woman.

FeedMyFaceWithJaffaCakes Mon 25-Jul-16 10:43:53

Well I meant everything and anything blush
Didn't know how else to describe it...

proseccowithastraw Mon 25-Jul-16 11:05:01

Ah ok, well obviously I have, otherwise my gf might be wondering what's going on grin

peasareevilcreatures Mon 25-Jul-16 11:08:15

I did for the first time last year and I must say, I kissed a girl and I liked it grin

proseccowithastraw Mon 25-Jul-16 11:14:14

pea, just remember, if it feels so wrong, but feels so right, it don't mean you're in love tonight.....

wink grin

Czerny88 Mon 25-Jul-16 12:49:29

Not in a relationship with a man, but consider myself heterosexual. While I can appreciate a woman's beauty, the idea of kissing a woman doesn't appeal at all and I've never been sexually attracted to another woman or fantasized about being sexually intimate with another woman.

proseccowithastraw Mon 25-Jul-16 12:58:30

Czerny, yep. You sound pretty straight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now