Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I feel awful again. I thought these ups and downs would stop after I left

(3 Posts)
myownperson Tue 19-Jul-16 00:38:54

I feel like such an idiot. I posted euphorically about having left and my amazing new life. I can't post in that thread now in case I discourage anyone else. And because it's embarrassing when I feel low again.

Yet another wobble. Seems to come out of the blue and completely winds me.

Life feels so unreal. Those happy feelings seem to belong to someone else. It all just seems too much.

If my depression was all about my relationship I shouldn't be still be feeling like this. I'm clearly still depressed - or unbalanced in some way.

justdontevenfuckingstart Tue 19-Jul-16 00:49:00

Hi, don't know your history but you're not an idiot and the highs and lows are completely normal. And of course you can post in your thread again. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You don't make a massive change in your life and everything magically becomes perfect. Don't be so hard on yourself.

myownperson Tue 19-Jul-16 06:33:46

Thank you justdont

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now