Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

At bloody last!

(6 Posts)
UsuallyJustLurk Sat 16-Jul-16 20:44:32

DH has initiated sex for the first time in 4 years! BRING OUT THE TRUMPETS!!!

Sorry not sorry to gloat but it's been a very long time coming after years of feeling undesirable, pretty much since I was pregnant and DH decided he couldn't possibly have sex in case it "hurt the baby". --Don't flatter yourself love
--
I'm still overweight since having DD and whilst I still have a libido, we've only had sex a handful of times since her birth and all initiated by yours truly. Which has made me feel pretty shit to be honest.

But tonight, after a lovely afternoon having our very first barbecue (just the 3 of us) at home and a few cheeky vinos (me) and ciders (him) he asked me to join him upstairs for some very spontaneous (and hot) S.E.X Once DD was in bed, of course!

I swear, fireworks went off! Anyway, I had to say it somewhere, don't care if no one cares. But if there is someone out there that has felt as low as I have, there is HOPE!

I'm off to enjoy a post-coital Saturday evening. Ciao!

*walks off into the sunset just a little like John Wayne wink

Ilovetorrentialrain Sat 16-Jul-16 20:49:28

That is absolutely brilliant! Sorry it had to get bad before this but wow - pure joy eminating from your post - enjoy the buzz and keep the vibe going the more you have the more you want and all that.

Ilovetorrentialrain Sat 16-Jul-16 20:49:56

Also 'Don't flatter yourself love' smile

UsuallyJustLurk Sat 16-Jul-16 20:58:30

Thanks ilovetorrentialrain! I'm on cloud 9 at the mo, shall enjoy it whilst it lasts... Probably until I next tackle the ironing grin
We're TTC so definitely more where that came from and hopefully spontaneously initiated by DH again when I'm ovulating
Enjoy your evening!

peanutnutter Sat 16-Jul-16 21:03:01

Good for you x

coco1810 Sat 16-Jul-16 21:45:28

wine good for you !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now