Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Pregnant again; help me with an escape plan

(3 Posts)
Arielthemermaid285 Fri 17-Jun-16 21:52:46

Well---

I think I'm pregnant.

Last week I wrote a post stating that I thought I was pregnant by my loser of my DS dad.

Yesterday I took a pregnancy test; came back negative; but I'm no I'm pregnant; I don't think the morning after pill worked; im very very ill; highly nauseous and felt like this with DS. I'll test again in a couple of days; but I know I am.

I've decided that if I am, that I going to keep this baby; I'm not going to go through a termination again.

I want to leave DS dad; I don't want him to be involved in or lives (is that selfish) his a toxic man/boy; his angry outbursts in public, the constant fear that he may abuse me again. I can't do it anymore; someone if very destructive is going to happen if I stay.

I'm 22 years old; just finished my degree; and applying to do a masters next year. Hopefully I'll be able to still do the masters course. if I am pregnant, the child will be around 6 months and I may look into some childcare.

But most importantly; I want to leave; his dad is highly possessive and I wish I left ages ago sad. If I stop contact with him; I know he would kick up a massive fuss, accuse me of seeing guys and will abuse me again. I'm prepared; but I can't live my life like this anymore.

What have others done; if you have been in my situation?

pallasathena Sat 18-Jun-16 10:57:58

You need to contact Women's Aid. They are experts in dealing with women who have suffered abuse. You need to keep safe and you need to get away. Call the police and flag up your fears, they deal with this sort of abuse every day and can really help and advise.
You don't need to be alone with this fear. There are people out there who can and will help but you must be strong and take the first step yourself.

category12 Sat 18-Jun-16 12:43:24

Get support around you: women's aid, the police, family, college services. Doing it with back up will make it easier. You may want to consider a refuge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now