Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

New noon.

(3 Posts)
alan22011961 Wed 25-May-16 13:31:40

Hi, my name is Alan, from the North East of England, living (should that be existing?) with partner and 2 kids, l have a couple of medical issues with spinal issues and a prosthetic limb, but have an as normal a life as possible, my partner and l are not getting on, but as I've posted before, l have done everything within my power and capabilities to make our relationship work, she is not interested in me or us, but it's taken me several years to realise l have no respect, emotional, sexual or physical interest in her any more, l remain with her as partly duty and out of respect for for the kids, l really need to walk away, she can have the motrtgage free house and everything in it, plus any money that's in the joint account. I need to break free and live my own life.

Alan.

alan22011961 Sat 19-Nov-16 09:37:30

Hi all, my apologies for not giving you all an update on my situation, I've not had access to the internet or much else in the best part of six months, hence my lack of prescence.

Things have become worse for me, a whole, whole lot worse, I've had my life torn apart, the hobbies I've enjoyed since childhood have been taken from me, the majority of my possessions have been removed, apart from a few odds and ends, plus the clothes I have, nothing remains of my previous life. I had a stroke a month ago and have little or no memory of the last 20 years of my life. I cannot remember my partner, the birth of our two children, my mothers death and many more things, I can remember practical things, but events have gone, it's very scary and is causing a lot of problems for me. I am more or less, alienated from my family, because of what has happened, non of it is of my own doing, but one thing has entered the frame, a diary of things I have done in the past, but no-one knows who has composed the diary or the reason behind it, I think it has been written by an ex-girlfriend with revenge on her mind or who wants me back on her life, I have no control over this and am scared to think what might happen next. I'm not sleeping, on edge all the time, feel I'm looking over my shoulder all the time wondering who it could be.
Can anyone make a suggestion please? I'm sorry that my post is somewhat secretive, but I don't want to put something online, that might cause me any problems. If someone could offer advice or send me a message from a different point of view.

niceupthedance Sat 19-Nov-16 13:28:58

Is it possible that at some point you wrote the diary but no longer recognise doing it? It does seem a strange thing for someone else to do for no apparent reason. Have you told your GP about it? Might be worth mentioning as it is causing you anxiety.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now