Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Stress and anxious

(4 Posts)
triffle81 Fri 20-May-16 21:28:33

Hello , this is a new thing for me but here goes.

I love my partner greatly and for the majority of the time I have never had such a rewarding and amazing relationship.

Sometimes thought, my partner, will almost have a sudden change of heart, I'm not good enough, not secure enough, not on the same level as her.

We have been together for a year and have recently been through the stress of moving house.

I love her dearly and tell her so everyday. But I am feeling anxious about things as I have invested everything into the relationship, both in emotions and financially.

I would never do anything to disrespect or offend her but sometimes it feels like I am walking over a mine field.

Any advice would be most welcome,

thankyou

ALaughAMinute Fri 20-May-16 21:57:22

Have you spoken to your partner about it? What does she say?

AugustMoon Fri 20-May-16 22:01:59

Be more specific.

triffle81 Fri 20-May-16 22:04:53

She says the little things that i sometimes do "get" to her. I never intentional mean to do or say anything to antagonise her, i just sometimes say something or do something without always thinking it through fully. Nothing horrendous or nasty.

She is not very good at handling stress and is know to run away when it gets too much. I,myself , am very laid back and so just do not fully understand when I have gone over the line. I get accused of being disrespectful and the such which is not my intention. We do talk but she has a temper and does not always take on board what I try to say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now