Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Hand hold please?

(3 Posts)
Tealeaf321 Mon 25-Apr-16 16:31:20

Been with dp nearly 10 years, throughout that time have had messages from other women to say he has been speaking to them innapropiatly via text email ect. Had another message today and I think I'm going to have to call it a day
doesn't. I'm pregnant with our first baby and I dont think i can manage without him financially, no family or friends that can help. I'm just a mess and am emotionally unstable as it is. I just need a hand hold and to be told I'm going to be ok. or just a biscuit if you think that's what I need for not calling it a day the first time this happened

Lostandlonely1979 Mon 25-Apr-16 16:39:24

I'm so sorry. You will be okay. But that's further off if you keep beating yourself up for not doing something sooner.

So do something today, he's not a good guy. Do you rent? Co-own? Can you ask him to leave?

Good luck flowers

Costacoffeeplease Mon 25-Apr-16 16:47:05

You can't live with constant suspicion and lack of trust, which is what he's done amounts to, so unfortunately yes, you're going to have to end it.

Have you checked out what help you'll be entitled to, plus how much child maintenance he'll have to pay?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now